Not sure if you’ve heard or not but the Pride Festival in London is well under way and it will be running until 9 July.
London is celebrating its LGBT+ community with events ranging from bowling games to exhibitions, and much more. Full list of events and more information can be found here.
A few highlights:
- Desire, Love, Identity – exploring LGBTQ histories at the British Museum (5 mins from Faraday House).
- Lonely Planet play at the Tabard Theatre
- Transgender Short Film Festival – Wed, 28 June at 7pm
- In the Human Body: exploring the science of love – Th, 29 June at 6.30pm
- Queer British Art at the Tate Britain – until 7 October
Photo credit: Google