Let’s see what’s happening in London this weekend and next week which you can explore:
- British Library – Treasures of the British Library exhibition (FREE) includes the world’s most beautiful and important books and documents, from Magna Carta and Gutenberg’s Bible, to the music of the Beatles.
- David Zwirner gallery – see modernist master and Bauhaus pioneer Josef Albers’ Sunny Side Up (FREE) exhibition, until 10 March.
- Guerrilla Girls exhibition – last chance to see Guerrilla Girls: Is it even worse in Europe? explores diversity in European art organisations at the Whitechapel Gallery, until Sunday 5 March.
- LSE Talk – The Great Rift: economic theory and financial disasters… how can we fix the future? When: Friday, 3 March at 6.30pm. This event is FREE and open to all with no ticket or pre-registration required. Entry is on a first come, first served basis.
- WOW: Women of the World Festival – occurs every year at the Southbank centre and the 2017 edition of this festival will feature another stellar line-up championing everything that is great about women and girls. Through discussion, debate, performances and activism, female achievements are celebrated and the obstacles that prevent them from achieving their full potential and contributing to the world are explored. When: Tuesday, 7 March – Sunday, 12 March. Some events are FREE to attend.
Happy exploring and as always, please let me know if you’d like to contribute to our London Cuse blog. We would love to hear from you!
Photo credit: Google